Friday, September 7, 2012

Forgive Me Ya Allah

FORGIVE ME YA ALLAH 



Forgive me Allah 
For the wrongs I have done 
For anger I shouldn't have 
Against anyone 

I know I'm weak Allah 
But I love You, I really do 
And in spite of my weakness 
I know You love me too 

Forgive me for not reading 
Forgive us for not practising 
Forgive us for not implementing Your eternal Words 
While society at large suffer 
From the ommission of our submission 

Oh Allah let us come to the understanding 
Only with Your Deen can humanity Prevail 
And me for the times that I stray 
Forgive me for being too tired 
When I don't take the time to pray 
While my Ummah lay in shame 
With ignorance i forget your way 

Give me the strength, Oh Allah! 
To do what I should each day 
Let Your love shine through me 
So others will follow Your way 

Even though I've failed You Allah 
I know You'll forgive me 
And this I promise Lord 
A better Muslim I will be 

For Your presence is in me 
Filling my heart with Your love 
And I have Your reassurance 
You're guiding us from above 

I love You Allah, and thank You 
For the limitless blessings You bestow 
I must tell others about You 
So Your goodness they too, will know 
Forgive me Ya Allah 
Forgive and Guide this Ummah. 
Victory is Promised by You 
Make us worthy of it Ya Allah.

No comments: